Women Grievance Cell
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women of all strata due to gender issues.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by working women.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in all Schools of the University.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff in the University.
- To foster decision-making ability in girl students for making informed choices in areas like education, employment and health.
- To develop critical thinking ability of women students.
- To inculcate team spirit in the students.
Women Cell MembersYou can submit your complains to:
|1||Smt. Bini BS||Convenor||0496 2643164|
|2||Smt. Jisha KV||Member||0496 2643164|
|3||Smt. Divya Subash||Member||0496 2643164|
|4||Miss Sruthi T||Member||0496 2643164|